In combinatorics, the number of ways to choose N different members out of a group of N different elements
(also known as the number of combinations) is calculated by the following formula:
For example, there are 2598960 ways to withdraw 5 cards out of a standard deck of 52 cards.
Your task is to write a program that calculates
N! / (K! * (N - K)!) for given N and K.
- _Try to use only two loops._
- On the first line, there will be only one number - N
- On the second line, there will also be only one number - K
- On the only output line, write the result of the calculation for the provided N and K
- 1 < K < N < 100
- _Hint: overflow is possible_
- Time limit: 0.1s
- Memory limit: 16MB